In His Presence

Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.

Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.

Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.

Look to the Lord and his strength;
seek his face always.

Psalm 105:1-4


JW's thoughts: Have you ever wondered why angels are always rejoicing in the scriptures of the Holy Bible? I believe it is because they live in the glorius presence of our most Holy God. You would think one so mighty and so pure would be untouchable. Not so. We too can live in the presence of God. Are you wondering where it begins...living there...in His presence? Know Him, Praise Him, Thank Him, Love Him. He already loves you. I promise!

Comments

A nice message to read before I head out the door to church--thanks!

Elizabeth
Terri Tiffany said…
A very good post! Thank you!
PS--don't forget to send my your address:)
Elizabeth, I am glad enjoyed it.

Terri, I emailed you yesterday with my info. Let me know if you received it.

Popular Posts