1. Releasing old, ugly, and stubborn contact paper so you can paint the inside of your cabinets.
2. Thawing car door locks so your daughter can get to her classes.
3. Blowing dust from ceiling beams so you don’t have to look at it one more day.
4. Encouraging a spider to come down from the ceiling (when you discover it's not dust) because if you swipe with a broom and freak out you might accidentally flip it on your bed...or yourself.
5. Oh and… drying and taming the curly hair. Hairdryers are useful for drying hair.
What’s your favorite use for your hairdryer?
Monday, April 25, 2011
Monday, April 18, 2011
What’s up? I’ve been out and about for awhile. I’ve kept up with you all, sometimes commenting…sometimes not, as time permitted.
I thought I’d check in and say hello and tell you there were good
(Loving spring flowers.)
I’ve been learning my new job. I like it—most days. The learning curve has been uncomfortable at times, but I really like the job. I wish I could tell you the details, but if I did, I’d have to….well you know.
here about my fourth birthday present, a little puppy—Bluto. He was a joy.
I taught an adult class for parents, on spreadsheets, through a grant two evenings a week for two weeks. Preparation is what takes so much time. It’s over and I’m glad. Remind me next time to say NO. Ok?
My wireless is F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. up and going. I couldn’t make it work. I tried. So I finally told Techman (past coworker) that I needed his help. He said he would help me, but to try it one more time. I told him I had tried four times already and clearly I couldn’t do it. I mean, I really wanted to do it myself. The fifth time was the charm because it’s now working. Yay me!
The grass is growing and well…I’ve been mowing my yard. Yikes. I hear the groans of grass growth as I write this.
Just thought I'd check in and say hello. How are you?