And Monday Rolls In....

On Writing
1.      I have my short story{mystery}for Write 1 Sub 1 ready to send out to find a home in the publishing world. I’ve never been so productive as I have these past couple of months.  In March, I will be working on another piece—a children’s story.
2.      Last week, last minute, I joined a blogfest. I had to work fast and hard, so I whipped up a very short short (200 words) called Lessons Learned for the First Campaigner Challenge at Rach Writes.
I got word Friday that my {little} story moved up to stage two of the challenge. If you haven’t, and wish to, you can read the story after scrolling down a bit here.  And then, if you would “like” to, you can “like” it here. I’m number 186.
Warning: It's kind of creepy.
On Work
I spent two very long days last week at a Drug Impairment Conference.  I’m telling you, never EVER do drugs. Ever. And if you have children, never let them out of your sight, implant them with cameras or GPS systems—anything, but help them stay off drugs. One time trying them and a person will most likely be hooked.
Just saying.
If you haven’t signed up for the A-Z Challenge, there’s still time. Go here to sign up. Here to read about it. All you have to do is come up with 26 posts. That’s all. IF I CAN DO IT, you can do it. You can write them before April or write them during April.
I promise if you accept this as your challenge for April, YOU will grow in whatever skill or craft you use for it. And you will meet tons of other people.
Come back Wednesday for a post about the A-Z, well actually it’s a letter to A-Z, a little tongue in cheek. But, for now, go read about the Blogging from A-Z Challenge and sign up.
See you Wednesday.

Comments

Joanne said…
Wow, lots of good writing is going on in your life ... You are definitely in the zone!
Unknown said…
Congrats on making it to step two of the competition. I'll go "like" you. Can't wait for A-Z either.
Laura S. said…
Keep up the good writing you're doing, Teresa! And congrats on making it further in the competition!!
That's awesome your campaign story is doing so well! And thanks for plugging the A to Z Challenge.
Sounds like pushin' yourself has become most productive for ya!

Yep, I've attended a few of those conferences myself and I was a 'nosy' mother. 'Just sayin'!!!

Kids need parents they already have best friends! 'Nuff said!

God bless ya sweetie and have a magnificent week!!! :o)
Ciara said…
Rach's challenge is awesome. I bowed out this time, but only because of time management. :) Oh, I'm so in the A-Z challenge, though.
Mason Canyon said…
So happy your story has made it to step two. Sounds like you've been very busy writing. Hope you have a great week.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress
Gail said…
May all your writings be chosen, and your writing flow.

I need to try sometime.
Anonymous said…
I need to get back to prewriting my posts for the Challenge. keep them short and simple is my philosophy.

Popular Posts