1. Pet rocks are not really pets and they can’t…love you.
2. Storks do not bring babies. Sorry, I thought you knew.
3. Nor are babies found in cabbage patches. If you happen to find a patch of cabbages you will more than likely find…cabbages growing.
4. Speaking of babies, it hurts to birth a baby, don’t ya know?
5. It hurts more when your baby grows up and leaves the nest.
6. But, you’re also happy about it—the empty nest. Eventually.
7. Yes, there is a Santa Claus and an Easter Bunny, because I said so.
8. Pinking shears have nothing to do with shearing the color pink.
9. When you ask a kindergartener if they are driving yet, they may give you an odd look, but, their siblings will think it’s funny.
What is a truth you've learned lately?