This is Santa. This is Santa after an overdose of Christmas busyness. And, this is how I feel after a wonderful Christmas holiday.
There were lots of pre-Christmas lunches with friends, Christmas Eve at my parents’ house and Christmas dinner at my house with all my family, except, for my brother and his family. Sounds simple, but there was lots of shopping, cleaning, church services, cooking, wrapping, decorating and CLEANING. Yes, it needs repeating — lots of cleaning. The thing that irritated me most was that I had to return to the grocery store at least four times after I shopped for my Christmas dinner to pick up this and that.
I had a very Merry Christmas.
Now it’s 2013. I can’t believe it’s 2013.
I love the number—13.
I would like to propose using the number 13 more especially to help us increase time. What I mean is this. How about adding one more month to the year as in 13 months and using 13 hours on the clock? Wouldn’t that be cool? Here’s a sample.
You say, “What time is it, JW?”
I look at my cell phone (because I don’t own a watch) and say, “It’s 13 o’clock.”
That has a nice ring to it, right? No? Well I’ll try anything to get more time in my day.
What I’ve been up to on my hiatus.
· Getting my car repaired after being sideswiped. What a pain.
· The Grimm eBook. Rewriting. Formatting.
· Then, I got inspired to answer the call of the characters from the Halloween story I wrote, The Hayride. Mona kept saying, “Write about me. Write about me.” I’ve written 10,000 words on that story. I love Mona. Goth boy is so introverted that I’m not completely sure on who he is. He's not talking much.
· I’ve been writing stories for TheRuralhood. Some are up on the site and some are not.
· I’ve missed blogging AND YOU.
And, that’s been my so called life. J
How are you? Any news?