Sunday Reflection: Secrets

There  is nothing we think or do that God is not aware of. There are no secrets from--God.

"O Lord, you have searched me and known me!

You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar.

You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways.

Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.

You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me.

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it.

Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence?

If I ascend to heaven, you are there. If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!

If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.

If I say, 'Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,'
even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you." Psalm 139 1-12 

Blessings,
Teresa

Comments

He knows everything about us and knows us more completely than we know ourselves.
Mason Canyon said…
He does know all. Have a wonderful Sunday, my friend.
Pat Hatt said…
I hope he excuses some of the thoughts that go through my head lol
Anonymous said…
Good reminder -- we're never alone. Have a great week.
Stephanie Faris said…
Great Sunday post. Hope you're having a very reflective Sunday!
Great post. Very reflective and inspiring.
Lynn Proctor said…
One of my favorites- thank you
Arlee Bird said…
He knows more than I want Him to know sometimes, but thankfully he forgives and we are saved by Grace.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Popular Posts