I picked him up from school yesterday and we had dinner out, just the two of us. We came back later to my house and he opened his gifts from me. We talked and played a card game of his choice.
He is a precious child.
I enjoyed the time with Grandson 2. He said he had fun.
It's important to me to spend one-on-one time with my little ones, once in a while. I hear their inner voice better when there isn't competition. It's important to be heard especially if you're a child.
Over the years, I've learned these things about him:
- He does NOT like chocolate--except Tootsie Rolls
- He has a helpful spirit. He ALWAYS jumps in to help me with anything I'm doing.
- He loves Legos. Give him a package and it's amazing what he will create.
- He adores his oldest brother in a deep heartfelt way.
- He wants acceptance from all and is hurt deeply when he is not valued.
Happy Birthday to a precious soul.