Some things I’ve learned in the last week:
1. Together, my sister and I can load a chair in her pickup even though when I push she pulls and when she lifts, I’m setting it down.
2. If you are going to have a CT scan and they ask you to list reactions you had the last time with Iodine, never ever offer the word tingling for a warm flush. Just saying, because if you do indicate one over the other, your entire appointment could be cancelled.
3. You never get tired of hearing that you look too young to have a daughter who is 29. I didn’t mention my 34 year old son. He’s my secret. J
4. A car engulfed in flames alongside the highway is very shocking to see.
5. Spending time with my granddaughter confirmed what others tell me. She and I have so many things in common.
6. Said Granddaughter is so intelligent, creative and funny, I can hardly endure the happiness this gives me.
7. My older grandsons hug very tightly. I take this expression of affection as a humongous proportion of love.
8. Thanksgiving dinner in America can mean anything: Hamburgers, Mexican and Chinese cuisine, barbecue or Turkey. Awesome!
9. There are still too many hungry people in the world. This includes children. This is a travesty.
Be thankful! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration, my wonderful blogger friends!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN AWESOME LITTLE 8-YEAR-OLD GRANDDAUGHTER!