"Keep scribbling! Something will happen." Frank McCourt

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I'm at The Writing Nut

Today I'm in two places at once, maybe three, but if you count work, I'll be in four places at once. 

I amaze myself. 

Of course, I'm here at Journaling Woman, but more importantly, I'm being interviewed at The Writing Nut.  Exciting !!!

And I'm still posting at The Ruralhood for the A-Z Blogging Challenge.

This week’s topics are: 
L- Love from a Baby Book
M- Minnie Writes Home
N- Nuts and other ingredients
O- Orphan
P- Powell and Pitts
Q- Quilts
 
Now go to read about me at The Writing Nut! Me, Me, Me!


 


3 comments:

  1. Great interview at The Writing Nut. You're a lady of many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! So glad to connect with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.