1. I’ve been sick and still am.
2. Millie is wearing me down to a frazzle.
3. Millie doesn’t believe in ME being sick.
4. Work is killing me and so are Millie’s demands.
5. There was a three inch spider (think legs and all) in my utility (and no this isn’t a big fish story). It was so big that it started eating Millie and I had to pull her out of its jaws. (Yes, THAT is a big fish story.) Since that night, I’m freaked out, had nightmares, wear boots to take Mills through the utility to go outside, and when a drip of water fell off the eaves of the house in the early morning, I may have screamed like a girl and may caused other people's dogs to bark incessantly. It was a really big deal—the spider. I don’t know what kind it was: tarantula, wolf spider or Spideyman gone really wrong, but it's dead.I can’t write about it anymore—so let’s move on.
Carol Kilgore has a NEW Book out called SECRETS OF HONORBy the end of a long evening working as a special set of eyes for the presidential security detail, all Kat Marengo wants is to kick off her shoes and stash two not-really-stolen rings in a secure spot. Plus, maybe sleep with Dave Krizak. No, make that definitely sleep with Dave Krizak. The next morning, she wishes her new top priorities were so simple.
As an operative for a covert agency buried in the depths of the Department of Homeland Security, Kat is asked to participate in a matter of life or death—locate a kidnapped girl believed to be held in Corpus Christi, Texas. Since the person doing the asking is the wife of the president and the girl is the daughter of the first lady’s dearest friend, it’s hard to say no.
Kat and Dave quickly learn the real stakes are higher than they or the first lady believed and will require more than any of them bargained for.
The kicker? They have twenty-four hours to find the girl—or the matter of life or death will become more than a possibility.
Who is this Carol that I speak of?
Carol sees mystery and subterfuge everywhere. And she’s a sucker for a good love story—especially ones with humor and mystery. Crime Fiction with a Kiss gives her the latitude to mix and match throughout the broad mystery and romance genres. Having flexibility makes her heart happy.
You can connect with Carol at/on:
Under the Tiki Hut blog: http://www.underthetikihut.blogspot.comHer website with a Monthly Contest: http://www.carolkilgore.net
PURCHASE LINKS:Buy your Kindle copy HERE
Buy your Paperback copy HERE