Monday, Monday

Monday, Monday
So it rained. The plants were singing with happiness reaching their green arms to the skies. It made me tired AND sleepy.


My coworker- Tech Man said he met this day with a positive attitude. I am like “Why, why? What has Monday ever done for you?”

Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how could you leave and not take me. (mamas & papas)


I have tried to like Mondays. Yes I have.

Not only was it a Monday, it was a Rainy Day and Monday.
Yes Rainy Days AND Mondays ALWAYS (not sometimes, not maybe, ALWAYS) get me down. I need to get a better attitude about Rainy days and Mondays.

Talking to myself and feeling old
Sometimes i'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around, nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and mondays always get me down (carpenters)



Kiki Dee (outdoor kitty) didn't want to to leave the screened porch. "Kitty, get off my good quilt , do you hear me?" She wouldn't get off or go back outside in the storm. I don't blame her.


There's always Tuesdays. Hmm - wonder if there's a song . . . .


Comments

Popular Posts