1. Releasing old, ugly, and stubborn contact paper so you can paint the inside of your cabinets.
2. Thawing car door locks so your daughter can get to her classes.
3. Blowing dust from ceiling beams so you don’t have to look at it one more day.
4. Encouraging a spider to come down from the ceiling (when you discover it's not dust) because if you swipe with a broom and freak out you might accidentally flip it on your bed...or yourself.
5. Oh and… drying and taming the curly hair. Hairdryers are useful for drying hair.
What’s your favorite use for your hairdryer?