Distracted, but why?
Why am I so distracted? Why can’t I get back to my blogging schedule?
- Is it because I didn’t go to kindergarten…because I couldn’t. They didn’t have it at my school.
- Is it because I keep thinking about planting new mums where I killed the old ones?
- Is it because I keep looking for a black Pug or a Brussels Griffon or a Boxer puppy that I can’t commit to?
- Is it because I’m busy
not turning my back onteaching Kiki Dee how not to lash out at me—you know not scratch?
- Is it because I dream of taking a nap and then I nap and then I dream of being awake?
- Is it because I keep moving my furniture around and then back again?
- Is it because I’m restless, but not young? (You know The Young and the Restless?)
- Is it because I get caught up in reading everyone’s blog?
- OR is it because my focus thingy is broken?