Has this ever happened to you? Well, I advise that you don’t…let it happen.
Let’s just say that you return a movie, but you really didn’t, but you thought you did.
Something will happen.
1. You’ll wait and wait for it to show on your account as returned.
weeks and weeks two weeks will pass before you get a mysterious white envelope in the mail with no return address.
3. You WILL open it, because it could be from George Clooney.
4. But instead, you open it to find one of YOUR movies instead of the one “they” lent you.
5. You realize THEY are picky about which movie they get in return.
6. Then you find out YOU have to return their movie on your own dime and envelope.
7. You find no mercy, not online nor in the white envelope.
And don’t be asking me why a
half way grown woman would own the movie The Goonies. There’s a lot you don’t know about me. Trust me, you’re safer that way.
Now… I have some questions.
1. Why the white envelope and not a red one?
2. Why was there no return address on the outside?
3. Why was there no one that I can talk to or email directly?
4. Why do I have 8 movies in my “Saved DVD” list (queue) that NF can’t send me because date available is unknown?
5. Why did NF allow me to choose those movies in the first place thereby getting my hopes up, IF, I will never be able to view them?
It was all a bit traumatic, but I’m ok now, except, I thought the white envelope might be an invitation from GC. That was a little bit disappointing, but I’m ok now.