A to Z and Me- Part I
Next week at this time, if my calendar is correct, we will be on day two of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. I thought I’d give you a sneak peek into my A-Z challenge scheme.
I was somewhere between being as nervous as a chicken in a hen house after a hawk had made its way inside when it came to the A-Z April challenge (true story-it happened to my sister’s chicks—the hawk) AND speaking to a group of nudists in the nude. Now isn’t that nervous?
I’m no longer nervous.
I have a theme. I am using the Brothers Grimm Fairytale titles. I have written 26 short stories written for each title. It’s been a challenge, but so much fun, to start with the title and create a story for it. The title, of course, will include the letter of the day.
Collectively, the title of my A to Z entry is Grim Tales of the Ruralhood
· They are fiction.
· I had to make up two titles because the Grimm brothers let me down.
· Each story must have a measure of grimness.
· They are probably not tales to read to your children. But, they're harmless.
· Each must have a rural flavor.
Unless I change something between now and then, there will be:
· Alien (space variety)
· Rude children
· Mean children
· Cruelty (implied nothing graphic—trust me)
· Crazy cat lady (not what you’re thinking…. Remember my post about the letter E?)
· Stupid tourists
· Creepy people
· Unsavory stepfather
· Talking and emotional inanimate objects (It was fun!)
· Creatures from the deep
· Things that aren’t what they seem
· A poem
Come back on Wednesday for an imaginary interview between you and me. Friday, I’ll share the titles.
Oh and it’s not too late to join the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. Go here.
See you Wednesday!