Sunday Reflection: The Eye of the Storm

“Though the Lord is exalted, he looks kindly on the lowly; though lofty, he sees them from afar.
 
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me.” Psalm 138: 6-7 (NIV)

 
The Eye of the Storm
"Fear not that the whirlwind shall carry thee hence,
Nor wait for its onslaught in breathless suspense,
Nor shrink from the whips of the terrible hail,
But pass through the edge to the heart of the gale,
For there is a shelter, sunlighted and warm,
And Faith sees her God through the eye of the storm.

(Read the entire poem here.)

Blessings,
Teresa

Comments

Mason Canyon said…
An inspiring post, my friend. It connects with our lives in so many ways. Wishing you a safe and wonderful Sunday.
Pat Hatt said…
Have to push on through

Popular Posts