I learned last week:
1. You can’t make people DO anything, but you can ask nicely.
2. If parents put their children’s welfare over their own desires and lusts, I’d be out of a job.
3. Writing: The more you do, the more you do.
4. Goals don’t have to be daunting. Choose one goal a month (not 1040 or is that just me), make it doable and experience it.
5. There is nothing better in this world than crisp fall air…unless it’s crisp dark chocolate.
6. People own too much stuff and yet we continue to add to it.
7. There is still a lot of hate in the world over stupid things.
What did you learn last week?