Be Strong

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10 (NIV)


Thanks for all the prayers and support. We felt it. I will update you soon. JW's thoughts:
Sometimes when trouble hits our world, we think we are on our own and must go it alone. Then, when all else fails we remember God. It has never been his plan that we go it alone. If we have a relationship with God, through his son, then we can shield ourselves with faith in God's wisdom, strength, and power. He never promised us a life without struggle. He does promise that he will never leave us on our own (Deut. 31:6).

And that promise is where I draw my strength.

Be strong and have a blessed day.

Comments

CM said…
You and your family have been on my mind and in my prayers. Take care, my friend.
Mason Canyon said…
Continuing to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hope things are well with you my friend.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress
Gail said…
You continue to be in my thoughts and my prayers.
Absolutely! We never face anything truly alone.
Unknown said…
Name it and claim it, He will provide it.

Love and God bless!
So true my sister in Christ, "He will never leave us or forsake us." That I stand upon and the support of the prayers of good friends. You have been on my heart and in my prayers. Take care sweetie.

God bless ya and have a beautiful peaceful day!

Popular Posts